Name: Kelebe Yezili
Age: 10 Sweeps (Approx. 21.7 Years)
Blood Color: Jade
Sign: Fancy Spiral Shape
Strife Specibus: Staffkind
Modus: Baby Mobile Modus
Lusus: Strawberry Poison Arrow Frog
God Tier: Sylph of Heart
Dream Planet: Prospit
Physical Characteristics: See picture.
Typing Quirk: Types fairly normally. Occasionally throws in basic Chinese phrases while speaking. Sometimes uses emoticons, but only around close friends. Speaks formally around strangers, and slightly less so around friends.
Ancestor’s Title: The Guardian
• Normally calm in most situations and quite level-headed.
• Tends to try and avoid conflict at all costs, though if she must be involved she will either resolve the conflict or destroy the aggressor.
• Extremely fond of children and grubs and also very protective of them.
• Though she may not come off like it at first, she is quite opinionated about most things, but opts not to tell anyone about it.
• Will give advice if asked first, but will never go out of her way to settle arguments or conflicts, unless they affect her personally or unless the conflict challenges her personal beliefs.
• Doesn’t particularly care for the Hemospectrum, but she doesn’t fight it either.
• Believes in the preservation of life. If a friend is in mortal danger, not just involved in some petty conflict, she will move to help them, but will not try to help anyone outside of her friend circle.
• Core Belief: Help those who need it the most, and leave the rest to fend for themselves. (Read as: “Children and friends in mortal danger come first, and everyone else can die for all I care.”)
• Acquires patronizing tone when conflicts arise, as she feels most conflicts are very petty and worthless.
Clothing: Typically Asian-themed. See picture: Left - Japanese Kimono, Right - Chinese Cheongsam. Clothing consists of jade and pink colorings. Wears the Chinese Cheongsam more often than the Kimono. Prefers Chinese style clothing.
Moirail – Chassi Plumis (Until Kelebe Dies and Becomes a Sprite)
Interests / Likes:
• Grubs and children. She feels an instinctive desire to protect them.
• Peace and quiet, away from the conflicts of the world.
• Being asked for advice or her opinions.
• Fluffy items such as plush toys and warm blankets.
• Manners and polite behavior.
• Bright light and warmth.
• Conflict in the world: Wars, Politics, Racism/Hemo-prejudice, Love quarrels, etc.
• Harm to children, grubs, or her friends.
• Being forced into conflicting situations or having to choose a side between warring parties.
• The dark and the cold.
• Wet areas, such as caves. Doesn’t mind the ocean or sea. Ponds and swamps are still a big no-no, though.
• Loud sounds.
• Rude behavior for no good reason.
• Tying in with her role as a heart player, and due to certain circumstances, Kelebe also has a robot-self, which becomes separated from her when Chassi and her enter the Medium.
• This robot ends up joining a separate session as a player in that session, acting as a completely separate individual.
• The “original” Kelebe was not supposed to enter Chassi’s session, and was sort of a glitch in the system, resulting in the session killing her almost immediately.
• Chassi then uses Kelebe’s body to calibrate her sprite, along with her dead lusus, creating someone who is not really Kelebe, nor Bearcatmom, any longer, thus destroying their moiraillegence.